Amidst the blueness of vast sky, how would it feel to sail with thermals and wind waves ? Just sit along, enjoy the panaromic view, take pictures and feel the smooth fresh air in your face. That’s exactly what you are going to experience with our tandem flight. Tandem flights are the most common and easiest form of gliding.
Simply run off a few steps and your pilot will take you to an incredible flight to the sky where birds will accompany you. In a tandem flight two separate harness carry passenger and pilot attached with the common wing. The pilot controls the glide while you can leisurely enjoy the beauty of vast Himalayas of Nepal.
P.S Believe us ! There lies a different world up there
|START TIME||Please arrive before one hour of flight time.|
|END TIME||25-30 minutes approx.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Pokhara to Sarangkot
First Flight: morning
- “08.30 AM – 9.30 AM: Preparation.
- “09.30 AM – 10.00 AM: Flight.
- “10.15 AM – Back to Office.
Second Flight: morning
- “10.30 AM – 11.30 AM: Preparation.
- “11.30 AM – 12.00 Noon: Flight.
- “12.15 PM – Back to Office.
Third Flight: day
- “12.30 PM – 1.30 PM: Preparation.
- “01.30 PM – 2.00 PM: Flight.
- “02.15 PM – Back to Office.